Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Day 480...Year 2

Each day I fall a little bit more in love with my cast and co-workers at the water park... I feel so loved and appreciated and I pray it's God's will that I stay, but if it isn't in His plan, I know he has something even better for me, but in the mean time I am going to enjoy the time I am there...The great thing is that even if I leave I have made so many new friends... :)

I know that I am so thankful for my Training Family at Epcot for preparing me for this role and encouraging me to pursue this job... I love making a difference in my locations training... I love getting to meet all of the new cast, not only in my locations but in the park as a whole... I love walking through the park both onstage and off and people saying hello and smiling and having a good time... I have to admit it's kind of nice to be a little bit bigger fish in a smaller pond...

So I am going to take the advice of Crush and "Focus Dude..." and of Dory and "Just Keep Swimming..."

Love, peace and take the advice...
Musicsongbird



Great deals for Mother's day!