Saturday, March 9, 2013

Day 434...Year 2

Giant Corn Dog, Kettle Corn, Deep fried green beans, Turkey leg, Strawberry shortcake and deep fried butter all were eaten today at the Strawberry festival... While Mom and I ate our apple and applesauce and drank our water... At first I thought this was going to be a hard day smelling the delicious smells of all of the fried foods but in reality all I smelt was the grease everything was fried in... It actually made me sick to my stomach to see all of it...

I will admit I missed trying the Strawberry Shortcake, but no worries there, because we bought a 1/2 flat of fresh strawberries and brought them home... Tomorrow we get to reincorporate all fruits back in to our regime so I will be feasting on the red beauties from today... Yummy!

Over the last 7 days, I realized one of my biggest triggers is bread and I don't really want it... The only thing I would like to have is a Tortilla now and then... I know that bread is my downfall and I need to eat it very rarely... Not really missing sweets so much, although dipping one of those beautiful berries in chocolate wouldn't be so bad...

I completed another item off of my Bucket list... I saw the Gaither Vocal Band in Concert today with Mom... She has never gotten to see them, so I am glad I had the opportunity to take her and the money... It was incredible and worshipful and just plain wonderful...

We had such a great time, we are already planning ahead for next year... Maybe BFF and I will finally get to ride rides in the midway!!!

Well, tomorrow we must jump forward in time, so does that make us time travelers???  I must say good night... Be sure to drink lots of water, eat your fruits and veggies and keep your eyes on the prize...

Love, peace and deep fried butter...
Musicsongbird